MATERIALS LIST 2022
REALISTIC PAINTING: WATERCOLOR
Capitola Community Center at Jade St. 831-475-5935
Instructor: HANYA FOJACO Contact: email@example.com
If you have some supplies, please bring them to class for evaluation.
1) sheet of 140 lb.or 300 lb. Arches 22″ x 30″ cold press watercolor paper,
2) sheet of 1/4″ or 1/2″ foam core,
3) 12″ folding plastic palette,
4) two plastic containers for water
5) 1 roll of blue shop towels.
6) roll of 1″ white artist’s tape (not white duct tape),
7) 4H pencil,
8) kneaded eraser,
9) sheet of 22” x 30” light gray transfer paper,
10) cloth or bamboo ‘roll up’ to store your brushes,
11) something to hold your supplies, (e.g. basket, utilities box, etc.),
12) 3 or 4 simple, in focus 8” x 10” reference photos that you have taken or have permission to use.
short handled round synthetic sable (e.g. Simply Simmons brushes) one each #8, #6, #4, #2. (Beverley’s has Royal watercolor brushes),
choice of Winsor & Newton, Daniel Smith, Holbein, Van Gogh, Grumbacher,
Cadmium Red Lt., Winsor Red, Cad. Yellow Med, Naples Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Hooker’s Green, Ultramarine Blue, Cerulean Blue, Burnt Sienna, Burnt Umber, Neutral Tint.